Please read these Terms of Service carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the NoStress Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service.
1. General business conditions are for Activity Partners Ltd., Pod Luku 15, 21223 Okrug Gornji, for the provision of services in the information society. (Hereinafter: a).
2. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to other services in the business for which it is registered company Activity Partners Ltd.
3. In all relations between Activity Partners Ltd. and end-users that are not regulated by these General Terms and Conditions the provisions of the existing Companies Act, the Obligations Act, the law in the field of electronic communications, sub-legal regulations adopted pursuant to this Act and other applicable regulations of the Republic of Croatian.
1st Price list: the list of offered services in the Information Society Activity Partners Ltd. -And. List activated by a description and specifics of a particular service which is svakodobno available to the end user or the service subscriber.
2. User packages: special conditions of service and prices in the context of services Activity Partners Ltd. generally adapted to the specific needs of certain groups of end-users.
3. Access devices: All equipment used to access application solutions Activity Partners Ltd. and includes, computer, mobile, communications and network terminal equipment.
4. Subscriber Agreement: agreement between the Subscriber and Activity Partners Ltd. the provision of services which is the subject of this
5. Subscriber: legal or natural person who has entered into subscription contract with Activity Partners Ltd. service which are subject to these General Conditions or required.
6. Interim subscriber: the individual or entity to which it transferred subscription contract.
7. Request: request for concluding the subscriber contract with Activity Partners Ltd. and / or any subsequent request for the provision of certain services Activity Partners Ltd. Or modify the Subscriber contract sActivity Partners Ltd. unless in a particular case indicated otherwise.
Activity Partners Ltd. if the Subscriber when concluding the subscriber contract, deliver these General Terms and specification services Activity Partners Ltd. which was contracted by the Subscriber Activity Partners Ltd., or send Subscribers to these General Terms and Conditions, as well as specification of services Activity Partners Ltd. which was contracted by the Subscriber Activity Partners Ltd., can be downloaded from the web site Activity Partners d.o.o ..
The application is submitted using the standard form Activity Partners Ltd. , Containing all the elements in accordance with the applicable regulations, as well as items for which these General Terms and Conditions stipulated that will be an integral part of the standard form Activity Partners Ltd., including confirmation Subscribers to his General Terms and Specifications fixed services Activity Partners Ltd. which was contracted by the Subscriber Activity Partners Ltd. handed, and that agrees to take them over the Internet pages Activity Partners d.o.o .. Activity Partners Ltd. receives the completed and signed application in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
2. The applicant has the right to determine in advance the date of execution and the date of termination of the subscription contract. In the case of the conclusion of Subscription Contract The applicant has the right to determine in advance the date of the Subscription Contract with the announcement of at least thirty (30) working days in advance.
If the applicant does not pre-determine the date of termination of the subscription contract, the applicant has the right to determine in advance the date of termination of the Subscription Contract with the announcement of at least twelve (12) working days in advance.
Part time limit applies when the subscriber independently requested termination of subscriber contracts. In doing so, the rights and obligations arising from the contract in case the conclusion shall start in accordance with Article 5 of these General Terms and Conditions while the termination of Subscription Contract legal consequences occur on the day that is pre-determined by the Subscriber.
The foregoing applies provided that all conditions for the conclusion or termination of the Subscription Contract in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
3. Upon receipt of the request by the applicant that there is no agreed service Activity Partners Ltd. shall, within 5 working days to submit the Applicant confirm acceptance or a notice of rejection of the Request, with any acceptable method of notification which can be demonstrated (eg, phone call, e-mail, registered mail).
Date communicated to the Applicant in the Notification Activity Partners Ltd. the acceptance is considered to be the date of acceptance of the request.
4. If Activity Partners Ltd. does not deliver the applicant a certificate accepting the Request within the time limits specified in paragraph 3 of this Article, shall be deemed to have application, as well as all related requests have been rejected or withdrawn.
5. If Activity Partners Ltd. accept the request of the applicant within the period referred to in paragraph 3 of this Article, it shall in accordance with Article 5 of these General Terms and Conditions The applicant referred to in paragraph 3 of this Article implement the requested service not later 15 working days of receipt of the application no later than 15 days from the date of signature unique statement.
6. If Activity Partners Ltd. do not realize the requested service after the deadline referred to in paragraph 5 of this Article, the Subscriber shall be entitled to terminate the Subscription Contract with no obligation to pay compensation Activity Partners Ltd. works of early termination of the Subscription Agreement, until the day of implementation services.
After the service the subscriber is realized, the delay in the realization is not considered more grounds for termination of the Subscription Contract without obligation to pay compensation for its early termination.
7. Subscription contract between Activity Partners Ltd. and the Subscriber shall be deemed concluded at the time of acceptance of the Application by Activity Partners Ltd.
8. Activity Partners Ltd. may allow the Subscriber submitting the application electronically (on-line). Submission of the application in this way, the Subscriber gives consent to the use of means of distance communication for the purpose of concluding the contract and is aware and accepts that the subscription contract between Activity Partners Ltd. Subscribers considered concluded and activation of services via the aforementioned procedure, unless the procedure prior to the conclusion of Subscription Contract otherwise stated. In the case of the conclusion of distance contracts and contracts away from business premises Activity Partners Ltd. , Activity Partners Ltd. shall inform the applicant of any information provided by special regulations on the protection of consumers and will deliver the same copy of the contract or confirmation of conclusion of the contract, in the manner and in the form provided for by special regulations on consumer protection.
3. Subscriber is responsible for the implementation of all security and other measures necessary for the protection of access equipment, computer programs and data that provide access to application solutions Activity Partners Ltd.
4. Subscriber is obliged to the access equipment to install the appropriate computer program that Subscriber provides access to the service that you require.
5. Activity Partners Ltd. is not responsible for the availability of services, unsatisfactory quality of service or damage might arise if the Subscriber fails to provide the necessary configuration or adapt existing access equipment requirements of the specification services, do not install the appropriate computer program or does not use access equipment in a manner contrary to the instructions set out in these General Terms and Conditions.
1. Subscriber is obliged to provide information and / or documents that Activity Partners Ltd. determined necessary for his unmistakable identification / authentication, and for the purpose of establishing and fulfilling the rights and obligations of the contractual relationship, in the form Activity Partners Ltd. requested, including a copy of the identification document, or customer identifier assigned on the basis of subscriber contracts with Activity Partners Ltd. (Eg. OIB, PIN, username).
2. Activity Partners Ltd. pays special attention to the protection of privacy and data of its subscribers who can always be
and pay in the event of further queries on data processing.
Their rights under the regulations on protection of personal data subscribers can download accomplish turning writing or electronically Customer Support Activity Partners Ltd. with the note: "To the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection".
3. Subscriber agrees to hold in strict confidence and keep with due care, especially against unauthorized access,
their identification marks from the Agreement with Activity Partners d.o.o (eg. OIB, PIN, username).
The Subscriber is solely responsible for any action, including any manifestation of the will given under any of the its identification marks, which will be considered an act Subscribers who has this identifier granted / on whose label does.
Activity Partners d.o.o not responsible on what grounds and for any damage that may occur to the Subscriber and / or third parties, as a result of acting contrary to these provisions and / or improper handling of an identification mark Subscribers and / or misuse and / or unauthorized use of any identifying marks Subscribers, or for the damage which is connected or can be connected to the these acts and / or abuse.
The subscriber must change the password as soon as suspect unauthorized use of user names and / or passwords. Subscriber shall notify Customer Support Activity Partners d.o.o as soon as possible suspects in abuse and / or unauthorized use of their identification marks.
1. Prices of services Activity Partners d.o.o charged on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions are determined by the current price list for
Service Activity Partners d.o.o.
The prices of each service are visibly and described in the Price List for services Activity Partners d.o.o.
Activity Partners d.o.o is authorized to change the Price List for services Activity Partners doo, publish it and make it available in accordance with applicable regulations.
2. The delay in payment of bills Activity Partners d.o.o by the end-user services, Activity Partners has d.o.o right to charge penalty interest on the basis of existing regulations.
1. End user services is to settle the entire calculated amount by the due date stated on the Account Activity Partners Ltd.2. If you do not pay the bill after the warning, but did not file a complaint Activity Partners Ltd. has the right to temporarily disconnect subscriber access or limit the use of Activity Partners Ltd.
1. For the purpose of providing services Activity Partners Ltd. , Activity Partners Ltd. will:
2. Activity Partners d.o.o does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the availability of services not under the direct control, or accessed through third party service that the Subscriber provided by other operators of public communications services, nor for any damage that the Subscriber when this might occur.
3. Activity Partners d.o.o is not required to make and keep backups of data stored on Subscribers servers Activity Partners d.o.o within the provision of services Activity Partners doo, unless otherwise stipulated and agreed.
1. Subscription is the first agreement in principle concluded for an indefinite period of time.
2. Subscriber Agreement can be concluded with a fixed period of mandatory term of the contract as stipulated in
Mandatory duration of the contract can not be longer than two years. Subscriber may agree on a new mandatory the duration of the contract upon the request or acceptance of the offer Activity Partners Ltd.
Request or acceptance of the offer Activity Partners Ltd. s subscriber may submit or declare in writing or other active behavior from which we can safely conclude on the existence of the will of the Subscriber.
In doing so, silence Subscribers will not be considered consent.
3. Subscriber, unless otherwise regulated, may terminate Subscriber Agreement by written notice, Activity Partners d.o.o in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
For this purpose, the Subscriber shall, upon request provide the Croatian Telekom all information and documents that Activity Partners d.o.o could be necessary for the termination of subscriber contracts, and in accordance with special regulations.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall take effect and shall be applied to all end users of the date of publication.
2. Activity Partners d.o.o reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions. Any amendment to these General Terms and Conditions Activity Partners d.o.o will publish on its website in accordance with applicable regulations.